Step 2 - Review Research Report
We will carry out an extensive assessment of your financial circumstances at the outset to establish your
financial planning requirements. This will include:
- gathering information about your existing financial arrangements and full personal circumstances;
- gaining an understanding of your needs and objectives in general and your investment knowledge and attitude and tolerance towards investment risk.
conducting a comprehensive and fair analysis of the relevant markets which leads to our recommendation of:
- a suitable solution to your identified needs and objectives within, where appropriate, your stated approach to investment risk.
- an assessment and advice on the suitability of any existing holdings (plans or products)
- preparing and sending our recommendations to you;
- where appropriate arranging a second appointment to explain and discuss our recommendations in detail.
We meet again once we have formalised our thoughts in the form of a full report for your Financial Planning.
We present our ideas to you in an unhurried relaxed manner until you are happy that you fully understand the proposals.You are then in a position to make an informed choice.